We do our best to safeguard the privacy of visitors to The Alan Howard Foundation / JW3 Speaker Series website.
By visiting www.ahf-jw3series.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We will update this policy from time to time so please do check for updates.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following information about you:
1. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes what the web people call “traffic data” (how often your visit our website, when you visit our website, which website referred you to ours), “location data” (which area of the world you are located in) and other “communication data” (for example, what type of computer or mobile device you use, what size of screen you use, which type of web browser etc).
2. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, your email address when you subscribe for updates.
3. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
You can also adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting in the web browser on your computer.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to operate our website properly and this may include one or more of the following purposes:
1. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to The Alan Howard Foundation / JW3 Speaker Series.
2. To provide information to you relating to the JW3 that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive this information.
3. To inform you of any changes to our website or activities.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data – and that might include the personal information that we collect from you – to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal information to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your information is transferred, stored and processed securely.
Unfortunately, as we all know, sending information via the internet is not totally secure and there are times when it has been apparent that information has been intercepted. Whilst we will always do what we can to protect the information we hold, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you send to us electronically: any transmission is at your own risk.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
1. Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them.
2. Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
3. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
4. Where by doing so we might reasonably help to prevent or reduce the risk of a fraud being committed or otherwise to protect you or us.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access any information that we hold about you. Please note that we do reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover the cost of providing you with the information.
You can contact us at: email@example.com